Rings are important and valuable in this game, they are used to upgrade hero skills and buy heroes from the hero cards in shop. Don't waste too many rings on heroes you don't plan on using long term, because later in the game they are hard to come by.
Ways of getting RingsEdit
1. Recruit heroes. For every hero you recruit you are awarded one ring. Once you have recruited 100 heroes you are granted a "lucky spin" (see next).
2. Lucky Spin. Note: This is the best way to acquire rings (unless you're very very unlucky). As noted in step one, you get one lucky spin for every 100 heroes recruited.
- The first "lucky spin" is worth 5 * whatever you land on, so: (5*1 = 5, x2 = 10, x4 = 20, or x10 = 50).
- For an additional 200 gems you get 50 * reward, so: (x1 = 50, x2 = 100, x4 = 200, x10 = 500).
- For 300 more gems you get 100 * reward, so: (x1 = 100, x2 = 200, x4 = 400, x10 = 1000).
- Finally, for an additional 400 gems (now a total of 900 gems) you get 150 * reward, so: (x1 = 150, x2 = 300, x4 = 600, x10 = 1500).
That means the range on how many rings you can get for 900 gems is a minimum of 305 (which would take really, really bad luck) and a maximum (x10 on every roll) of 3050. Most people will get in the 555-920 ring range.
|Gems used||Mininum||Maximum||Unlucky (25%)||Normal (50%)||Lucky (75%)|
|200+300+400=900||305||40Are you playing Clash of Lords 2 yet? It's incredible! Play with me and use my code when you get started:344 003 182! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.igg.clashoflords2000||90000||90000||
3. Dungeons. For every dungeon you complete in solo campaign you are awarded one mug (which is worth at least 10 rings, see step 4). In addition, sometimes the chest rewards for completing dungeons have 1, 2, or 7 rings and 1 or 2 mugs.
4. The Cat's Meow. Turn in your mugs, 1 mug = 10 rings. Mugs are obtained through dungeons along with rings. For more jewels you can multiple your rings.
5. Heroes Arena. Winning battles in the heroes arena can result in rank rewards. For completing the "Page" rank (1300 points), you are awarded 100 rings. The Gladiator rank (14,000) gets you 200 rings, Champion (41k) = 300; Master (99.5k) = 800; Emperor (192.6k) = 2,000; and Deity (240k) = 5,000 rings. The rank rewards system resets every two weeks.